My name is Mark Griffiths. I first became interested in hypnosis when I was a junior hospital doctor. I have done lots of research and helped many patients since then.
My belief in hypnosis keeps strengthening. Hypnosis works wonderfully alongside all sorts of treatments, especially pain management
My studies into hypnotherapy and sedation led to the development of a pocket brain (EEG) monitor, based on a patented spectral analysis algorithm, and manufactured by Alpha-Active Ltd
My hypnosis career
I have been a member of the Council of the British Society of Medical and Dental Hypnosis, also a founder member and Chairman of the West of England branch.
I am now…
- Member of the National Council for Hypnotherapy
- Visiting Professor, University College London.
- Honorary Research Fellow, School of Physiology, Pharmacology & Neuroscience, University of Bristol and member of the Bristol Neuroscience Community
- Retired NHS Consultant.
- Consultant to Alpha-Active Ltd
- Medicine – MB BS (St Bartholomew’s Hospital)
- Fellow, Royal College of Surgeons – FDS RCS (Eng)
- Dental Surgery – BDS (U Birm)
I’d love to help you manage your pain
Please contact me to see how I can help you manage your pain, or perhaps other problems.